Multiple-valued measure of electric resistance of MS-3070
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Plant manufacturerКраснодарский ЗИП
- Term of referenceТУ4225-041-16851585-2011
Multiple-valued measures of electric resistance (further MMES) are intended for reproduction of electric resistance in chains of a direct current. Are issued instead of MMES R3026.
(By request of P3026 it is modernized in MC3070M-1 of any class of accuracy).
Are made on the basis of sitallo-foil resistors of high temporary stability of resistance, the small temperature coefficient of resistance (TCR), high precision of adjustment, lack of current noise.
MMES has three executions: MS 3070-1, MS 3070-2, MS 3070-3.
Main technical characteristics:
1. Range of the established resistance from 0,01 to 111111,1 Ohms with discretization of 0,01 Ohms
2. Accuracy classes - 0,001/1,5∙10-6 (MC3070-1); 0,002/1,5∙10-6 (MC3070-2).
3. Stability of resistance in a year corresponds to an accuracy class on the device.
4. Number of full decades – 7. Structure of decades, Ohm: 1 decade – 10х10000; The 2nd decade – 10х1000; The 3rd decade – 10х100; The 4th decade – 10х10; The 5th decade – 10х1; The 6th decade – 10х0,1; The 7th decade – 10х0,01.
5. Initial resistance is no more than 0,01 Ohms.
6. A variation of initial resistance of all included decades no more – 0,001 Ohms.