- Country of manufactureRussia
MP1101LUHL3 isp.1 10A - 440V ~ 660V under the screw
MP1101 microswitches isp.1 are intended for switching of electric chains of management of alternating current with a frequency of 50 (60) Hz from 24 to 660B and a direct current from 24 to 440B under the influence of the operating emphasis in certain points of a way of controlled object.
Microswitches are installed on mobile and motionless parts of stationary installations.
Key parameters of the MP1101 microswitch isp.1:
• Alternating current with a frequency of 50 and 60 Hz:
- Rated working voltage, In: . . . . . . 24; 40; 110; 220; 380; 660
- Rated working currents, And: . . . . . . 2,5; 2,0; 1,6; 1,0; 0,40
• Direct current:
- Rated working voltage, In: . . . . . . 24; 27; 110; 220; 440
- Rated working currents, And: . . . . . . 1,0; 0,40; 0,25; 0,10
• Types of climatic modifications. . . . . . U2, T2, UHL3, T3 (State standard specification 15150);
• Types of the drive. . . . . . a pusher, the lever with a roller, selective (inverse);
• A way of fastening on the panel. . . . . . basic, frontal, combined, face;
• Way of installation of wires. . . . . . screws, soldering;
• Degrees of protection. . . . . . IP00, IP40, IP54 (GOST 14254)