- Country of manufactureSweden
- From 1x4/4 to 2x60/120
- on a floor there are no gates of consecutive action
- Width of a stall of 27 or 28 inches
Reconstruction of the future
The milking Champion™ hall of parallel type is specially developed for use in reconstruction situations. It can be quickly mounted and demands the minimum volume of welding works on the place.
Fast and simple installation
Consecutive gates are mounted on a chest emphasis that allows to refuse columns for these gates on a platform thanks to what duration of installation is reduced and cleaning of a floor becomes simpler. The Champion™ hall is calculated on work within 24 hours for 7 days a week. Minimum size: on four stalls from each party, installation on the new or already operating object is possible.
Effective movement of cows
The milking Champion™ hall of parallel type well proved in cowsheds with narrow output passes. A chest emphasis rises vertically for release of cows from the milking hall. A chest emphasis turns not over output passes therefore they can also be lowered in the provision of loading while cows are in output pass. The following loading can begin right after indexing.
Cleaning without problems
The frame of the milking hall is made of galvanized carbonaceous steel, and at a standard configuration there is an adjustable system of indexation with the pneumatic drive. The pallet for manure and urine from stainless steel with the raised trench is simple in cleaning and is durable.
Easy access to an udder
Indexation happens on all chest emphasis. Indexing induces cows to recede back, through the raised trench to the pallet for manure and urine therefore the udder falls near the operator into that state in which on it it is easy to attach a collector. The correct indexation is guarantee of safe, comfortable and pure milking.
- Vertically lifted chest emphasis from galvanized constructional steel (section on 4 and 5 cows).
- The consecutive gates mounted on a chest emphasis from galvanized steel with plugs from extremely-macromolecular material.
- Indexing with the adjustable pressure of air.
- System of the operated release of ALL-EXIT™.
- Pneumatic cylinders of the drive of the ALL-EXIT functions ™.
- Panels for protection against excrement from stainless steel of a range 10 with the raised trench.
- Suspended arches assembled 6 x 3 inch in size (152 x 76 mm) from galvanized carbonaceous steel.
- Movable entrance gate from galvanized carbonaceous steel.
- Cylinders of entrance gate from stainless steel with governing bodies.
The equipment delivered by the separate order:
- Milking automation office.
- An office of EnVision or CIP for EnVision with channels for hoses.
- Protection of EnVision.
- A plinth from stainless steel.
- The channel from stainless steel with a removable cover.
- Nozzles for washing of a floor.
- Remote control of start.
- Lighting office.
- Assembly set.
- Packages only of forward exit of the center 27 or 28 of inches.
- 4, 5, 8 on two parties and more.
- Center of a stall: 27 inches (685 mm) on the center.
- General necessary height: 8 feet 8 inches (2682 mm).
- Minimum width of a platform of a cow: 11 feet (2950 mm)
- Optimum width of a platform of a cow: 14 feet (4267 mm)
- The recommended hole width: from 8 to 10 feet (from 2430 to 3048 mm)