- Country of manufactureIndia
- ColorPALE YELLOW
- Concentration100 %
BOTANICAL NAME - ALLIUM SATIVUM
FAMILY NAME - LILLIACEAE
COMMON NAME - GARLIC
PARTS USED - BULB AMD ROOTS
Garlic oil is not in use when it is raw. It cannot be applied directly to the skin. To take the best outcome of its benefit provided by this oil, it should be used as an ingredient after diluting it. Ear infection, antiseptic, immunity enhancement, blood pressure are the problems that can be treated by the use of garlic oil. It is also used as taste enhancer in the meat industry.
Garlic is grown in many countries including south korea, china, india, Russia, Egypt, Myanmar, united states, Ukraine, Bangladesh and Ethiopia. It is a very common herb which is known all around the world. It may look like an onion but it is actually close to shallot, chive, leek, rakkyo. Garlics history goes back to at least 7000 years when it was only grown in Asian region and then later it was used in Mediterranean regions as well as Europe. The Egyptians used garlic for medicinal purpose and culinary purpose also. It is said that garlic is as old as pyramid of Giza which is in Egypt.
Garlic can easily be grown and it does not require two much nurturing. It can sustain in the mild climate easily. The seed of the plant is buried in the ground and the garlic is matured in late spring season. These plants also do not face problems of being infested with bugs. Animals like rabbit or moles do not go near the garlic plant. Garlic only needs to be prevented from only one disease which is called pink root. These plant needs to be sown loosely in the soil to grow properly as they need enough room to grow. The most common species of garlic are soft neck and hard neck.
The oil from garlic is extracted by the use of solvent extraction of the flakes. Garlic can be crushed to obtain yellow colour oil.
COMMANLY KNOWN BENEFITS
- Garlic oil is used as a common agent for enhancing the taste. It is hugely used in the sea food and meat industry to neutralise the smell and enhance the flavour of the meat items. If someone is suffering from high blood pressure then the garlic oil can really help in curing them naturally as it is helpful in controlling the blood pressure. Heart diseases can be cured by the use of garlic oil regularly.
- A user of garlic essential oil state that it treats the problem of gastric also. If garlic is consumed through the food daily in the morning on an empty stomach then the problems of the gastric can be cured. It also helps in diminishing the risk of cancer like stomach cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer and even breast cancer can be controlled by the use of this natural herb called garlic.
- Regular consumption of this oil makes the person strong to fight the fungal infections and breathing problems. Garlic oil also regulates the use of liver as by using the oil on a daily basis.
- Regular consumption of this oil makes the person strong to fight the fungal infections and breathing problems