- Country of manufactureRussia
- Membrane typeBituminous
Roofing material Bipol is ideally suited for the device of roofs of soft type and a reliable waterproofing of the bases.
Bipol consists of the strong not decaying basis on which from two parties high-quality bituminouspoly-measured knitting is applied. The lower party of Bipol becomes covered by the easily melted off polymeric film, the top party - a film or coarse-grained mineral topping.
The main layer, a peculiar skeleton of material Bipol - a basis. It can be made of fiberglass, fiber glass fabric or polyair. Similar materials are considered very reliable and heavy-duty. For example, force on a gap operating on fiber glass fabric has to reach about 900H that it was possible to damage a basis.
On both sides from a basis bituminous polymeric protection is put. The knitting additives, softeners and a special filler are its part. Quality of softener defines Bipol's elasticity, his abilities to keep flexibility at negative temperatures.
Material Bipol is capable not to lose the main properties even at +85 degrees that very positively affects in hot climatic areas. Also material is capable not to lose the elasticity at-15 degrees that it is also important when carrying out roofing works in winter time. Temperature below the declared mark is possible, but as practice shows, roofing works will melt impossible in general at such essential decrease in temperature.
Material Bipol can be used in all climatic areas (according to Construction Norms and Regulations 23-01-99 *).
Bipol receive by bilateral drawing on glass-fiber (fiberglass, fiber glass fabric) or a polyester basis bituminous knitting, consisting of bitumen, a filler and technological additives, with the subsequent drawing on both parties of a cloth of protective layers. As protective layers use coarse-grained (slate, asbagal), fine-grained (sand) of topping and a polymeric film.
Bipol is intended for the device of roofs with a small bias and waterproofings of the bases of buildings and constructions.
BIPOL of Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the lower layer of a flat roof, for a base waterproofing, for a waterproofing of a flat roof, for a floor waterproofing, for a cellar waterproofing, for vapor barrier, for a coupler, for a roof of garage, for isolation of pipes, for a bathroom, for the pool.
BIPOL EPP for the lower layer of a flat roof, for a base waterproofing, for a waterproofing of a flat roof, for a floor waterproofing, for a cellar waterproofing, for vapor barrier, for a coupler, for a roof of garage, for isolation of pipes, for a bathroom, for the pool.
BIPOL TKP for the top layer of a flat roof, for a roof of garage or a roof of a shed at the dacha.
BIPOL EKP for the top layer of a flat roof, for a roof of garage or a roof of a shed at the dacha.
Table of Characteristics of materials
|EKP||TKP||HKP||EPP||CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY||HPP|
|Weight is 1 m ² material (±0,25)||4,0||4,0||4,0||3,0||3,0||3,0||kg|
|Explosive force at stretching
in the longitudinal/cross direction, not less
|Flexibility temperature on a bar of R=25 mm, not above||- 15||°C|
|Heat resistance, not less||+85||°C|
|Brand||Basis||From the lower party||From the top party||Scope|
|Bipol of Chamber of Commerce and Industry||fiber glass fabric||film||film||• waterproofing,
• vapor barrier,
• lower layer of a roofing carpet
Bipol is pasted on a roof due to fusion of a bituminous layer. For this purpose it is the best of all to use a gas torch.
- The roof Bipol demands existence of the firm and dry basis. For this purpose the cement coupler is cleared of garbage, dust and the remains of an old roof.
- The surface needs to be progruntovat a primer or bitumen, divorced gasoline or nefrasy to a liquid state. This structure coats all surface of a roof and is left until the primer finally does not dry.
- The waterproofing Bipol keeps within on a roof from below up.
- The roll is rolled perpendicular to a bias, the necessary size of material then the roll comes down to the middle from two parties is cut off. After that direct installation of Bipol begins.
- The roll is warmed by a torch and gradually rolled on a roof by means of a hook. The melted bitumen layer reliably fixes material and a coupler.
It is strictly forbidden to go according to newly-laid Bipol in order to avoid emergence of dents and violation of integrity of a covering.
- The following roll is rolled above previous so that material blocked the lower layer on 10 centimeters. This distance is necessary for ensuring reliable connection of the top and lower strips.
- All strips keep so within and pasted.
Laying does not represent difficulties at observance of the correct technology of work. If necessary the second layer of material by the same principle keeps within.
Storage and transportation of material Bipol is allowed only in vertical position.
Avoid hit on material of direct sunshine.
Period of storage — 12 months from the moment of production.
Indicators of fire danger of Bipol
- Group of combustibility G4 in accordance with GOST 30244
- Group of an inflammability B3 in accordance with GOST 30402
- Group of distribution of a flame of RP4 in accordance with GOST P 51032
Bipol service life
Material service life Bipol at observance of conditions of transportation, storage and laying makes 10-15 years.