- Country of manufactureChina
- Food energy230 -250 ккал kcal / 100g
Malt extract allows you to use them to improve the quality of a wide variety of foods, such as:
- breakfast cereals, muesli, flakes (embrittlement, gold),
- bakery products (improving the appearance and flavor of the crust)
- pure culture yeast (microbiologically pure culture medium)
- infant products, children's cracker (source needed baby carbohydrates and vitamins)
- ice cream, yogurt (giving a creamy texture)
- diabetic food,
- some beers;
- and many other products, as well as in pharmacology and cosmetics as a vitamin preparation, and to impart natural shades.
Application and dosage:
It can be used in the dairy industry, the production of soy products, bakery products, cold food, beverage, health food, and microbial culture media as the culture medium at a dosage of 0.25% -1% by weight of the flour.
Appearance: Light yellow to brown powder, with no obvious contaminants.
25kg net kraft bags with polyethylene liner.
Storage: Store in a dry and well ventilated place away from strong odors and direct sunlight.
24 months in original and unopened packaging.