- BrandThe high temperature at which magnesium burns makes it a useful tool for starting emergency fires during outdoor recreation. Other related uses include flashlight photography, flares, pyrotechnics and fireworks sparklers.
- Country of manufactureChina
- Steel Scrap Copper Scrap Aluminium Scrap Aluminium Ingot Zinc Ingot Copper Ingot Magnesium Ingot Cathode CopperSteel Scrap Copper Scrap Aluminium Scrap Aluminium Ingot Zinc Ingot Copper Ingot Magnesium Ingot Cathode Copper
- To photoengrave plates in the printing industry.
- In the form of turnings or ribbons, to prepare Grignard reagents, which are useful in organic synthesis.
- As an additive agent in conventional propellants and the production of nodular graphite in cast iron.
- As a reducing agent for the production of uranium and other metals from their salts.
- As a sacrificial (galvanic) anode to protect underground tanks, pipelines, buried structures, and water heaters.
|Type||Chemical Composition %|
Unit weight: 7.5 + 0.5 kgs per ingot.
Packing: ABOUT 1000 KGS BUNDLES, SHRINKWRAPPED (PLASTIC FILM) AND FASTENED WITH STEEL STRIPS
(STRAPPED) ON WOODEN PALLETS