- BrandДомановский ПТК
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- TypeSodium glass
- Appearance: dense liquid yellow or gray (greenish shade) colors.
- Silica modul: from 2,8-3,2.
- Density, g/cm 3: from 1,4 - 1,47.
It is applied:
- In the textile industry as bleaching agent for fabrics and yarn.
- In soap-producing, fatty, chemical industry, as the making component.
- In the paper industry, including for production of cardboard container, as cementing material, for pasting of cardboard and paper.
- In mechanical engineering industry, in ferrous metallurgy, for production of welding materials, at production of forms and cores in foundry production as cementing material.
- At mineral processing as floatation reagent.
- In production of putty, glue, impregnation, as the making component.
Recommendations about application:
- For filling of cracks and emptiness in walls partitions. Structure: liquid glass, cement, sand (in proportions 1:1:3). To prepare batch of cement and sand, amount of water no more than 25% (weight) of amount of liquid glass. To add this mix to liquid glass at continuous hashing.
- For coupler surface primer: 12 kg of liquid glass + 12 kg of cement. To mix cement with water, amount of water no more than 25% (weight) of amount of liquid glass. In the portions to add to liquid glass at continuous hashing.
- For waterproofing of wells. To apply liquid glass on well walls, to prepare solution (cement, liquid glass, the sifted fine sand in proportion 1:1:1 orders of preparation according to the item of l.) and to carry out repeated putty of well.
- For outside works, fireproof plastering, preparation of acid-resistant solutions. Structure: liquid glass, cement, sand in proportion 1,5:1,5:4. To prepare batch of cement and sand, amount of water no more than 25% (weight) of amount of liquid glass. To add this mix to liquid glass at continuous hashing.
- Preparation of the painting solutions with ochre, minium, chromium oxide. Does not burn out in the sun, well washes.
- For pro-dabs of wooden parts. To miss the mark walls, ceilings with liquid glass for creation of protection against dampness, mold, fungus.
- For covering of floor garret and basements on purpose fire - and waterproofings.
WAY OF STORAGE:
To store in densely closed container at temperature not lower than + 5 degrees.
Warranty period of storage of 12 months from the date of production.
Pozharovzryvobezopasny soda-ash liquid glass.
At hit in eyes immediately to wash out water.
INCREASE IN WATER RESISTANCE OF THE PLASTERED AND CONCRETE SURFACES:
To cover the plastered or concrete surface 1 - 2 time of 10-15% with aqueous solution of liquid soda-ash glass and then glass of normal consistence. After drying surface to cover 3 - 5% with aqueous solution of calcium chloride, aluminum sulfate or weak lime white.
PREPARATION OF WATERPROOF PLASTER:
To prepare plaster in the ratio:
One volume of cement and 2-3 volumes of sand. As solvent to use 10-15% aqueous solution of liquid soda-ash glass.
Surface to plaster and level.
After plaster hardening to miss the mark surface with liquid soda-ash glass of normal consistence.