- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Apparatus Lintel PN - 10 (set B) for determining the penetration (elasticity) of oil products buy wholesale price from the manufacturer in Russia
- GOST 33136
- Lintel PN - 10 allows you to set the following test conditions:
- time of penetration with a step of 1 s;
- delay time before penetration in 1 s increments.
- The device determines the amount of penetration with an error of ± 0.1 mm.
- The device is equipped with a built - in illuminator and a magnifying glass to help determine the moment the needle touches the bitumen surface.
- The device provides storage of up to 9 results of determinations with the calculation of their average value.
- Integration with the LinteL Link data collection system allows the collection and transmission of laboratory test results from the apparatus to a personal computer via wireless communication. Integration with the laboratory information system Lintel LIS provides comprehensive automation of laboratory activities.
- The device is completed with a liquid bath with a heat exchanger for connecting a thermocryostat (for example, Lintel TKS - 20).
- Table movement control in three modes: slow table rise, fast table rise, fast table return.
- Display in standby mode: numbers of the last test carried out; a given number of tests; table lifting speed; a given penetration time; set delay time.
- Display during test: numbers of the last test carried out; a given number of tests; time of penetration (countdown); current penetration value.
- The four - line OLED display provides an intuitive user interface with all the information you need to view and test results.
- Complete self - diagnosis system with indication of the causes of malfunctions on the display.
- Stopping the test process at the end of the analysis with sound signaling.
|Penetration range *||from 0 to 630 penetration units|
|Displacement meter error||± 0.1mm|
|Penetration time||from 1 to 3599 s|
|Delay time before penetration||from 0 to 3599 s|
|Table movement speed||from 0.02 to 5.0 mm / s|
|Power consumption||no more than 50 W|
|Penetrometer dimensions||245x505x280mm (width x height x depth)|
|Penetrometer weight||no more than 12 kg|
|Ambient temperature||from 10 to 35 ° C|
|Relative humidity at + 25 ° С||no more than 80%|
|Supply voltage||198 to 242 V|
|Power supply frequency||49 to 51 Hz|
|Life time||6 years, no more than 15,000 hours|
|Warranty period of operation||1 year, no more than 2,500 hours|
|Sound accompaniment||Sound signal at the end of the test, detection of a malfunction|
|Diagnostics and configuration||Built - in algorithms for self - diagnostics and settings, notifying users about the causes of malfunctions|
|LinteL® PN - 10 device for determining the penetration of petroleum products||1 PC.|
|Calibration rod, 63 mm||1 PC.|
|Calibration rod, 40mm||1 PC.|
|Calibration rod, 50mm||1 PC.|
|Calibration rod||1 PC.|
|Level, L||1 PC.|
|Passport for calibration rods||1 PC.|
|Certification program and methodology||1 PC.|
|Completion B (GOST 33136)|
|Bath of a penetrometer||1 PC.|
|Perforated stand||1 PC.|
|Insulating pad||1 PC.|
|Cup, 35 mm||5 pieces.|
|A pen||1 PC.|
|Needle (with passport), in case||10 pieces.|
|Cargo, 50g||1 PC.|
|Load, 150 g||1 PC.|
|LinteL Link data collection system||Software and hardware designed to collect and transfer test results from devices manufactured by JSC BSKB "Neftekhimavtomatika" to a personal computer via wireless communication|
|Laboratory information system Lintel LIS||Software and hardware designed for complex automation of laboratory activities|
|Lintel TCS - 20||Liquid thermocryostat
Designed for temperature control of samples of petroleum products and work in conjunction with the device: PN - 10B Temperature range from - 20 to + 100 ° C; Accuracy of maintaining t ± 0.1 ° С
|Lintel TS - 20M||Liquid thermostat
Designed for temperature control of samples of petroleum products and work in conjunction with the device: PN - 10B Temperature range from + 20 to + 100 ° C; Accuracy of maintaining t ± 0.1 ° С
Recommended Equipment for Qualification (not included in the delivery set)
The measuring instruments used for certification must pass state verification in accordance with GOST 8.513 - 84 and have a verification certificate (protocols, stamps) with an unexpired validity period.
The measuring instruments recommended1 for use in the certification of the apparatus are given in the table
means of certification
|Appointment at certification||Standards establishing requirements for measuring instruments|
|Micrometer MK - 25||from 0 to 25mm||± 0.004mm||Measuring the dimensions of penetration needles, cones, ball tips||GOST 6507 - 90|
ШЦ - I - 150 - 0.05
|from 0 to 150 mm||± 0.05mm||Measuring the dimensions of penetration needles, cones, ball tips||GOST 166 - 89|
|Instrumental microscope IMTsL 150x75B||up to 150 mm||± 0.003mm||Measuring the dimensions of penetration needles, cones, ball tips||GOST 8074 - 82|
|Electronic scales HR - 300||(0.01 - 310) g||Class 1 special (± 1.2) mg||Measurement of the masses of the moving parts of the penetrometer||GOST R 53228 - 2008|
|Calibration rods||(40.0 ± 0.05) mm
(50.0 ± 0.05) mm
(63.0 ± 0.05) mm
|Class 1 ± 0.05mm||Checking the range of penetration and condition of the mobile system||GOST 1440 - 78
GOST 33136 - 2014
|Stopwatch SOSpr - 2b - 2 - 000||(1 - 60) s
(1 - 60) min
|CT 2 ± 1.8 s in 60 min||Checking the timing||TU 25 - 1894.003 - 90|
1 Instead of the indicated measuring instruments, it is allowed to use other similar means that ensure the measurement of the corresponding parameters with the required accuracy.
Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial payment is possible
Terms of delivery: EXW, other terms of delivery are also possible
Manufacturer: JSC BSKB Neftekhimavtomatika is one of the leading enterprises in Russia for the production and development of automatic devices for quality control of various types of products: fuels, oils, lubricants, bitumen and bitumen materials, catalysts, asphalt concrete, geotextile materials and others. The devices are manufactured under the LinteL trademark and implement test methods in accordance with: ASTM, EN, ISO, GOSTs of the Russian Federation and the CIS.
- Laboratory automation
- Quality control of GEOTEXTILE
- ASPHALT CONCRETE quality control
- BITUMEN QUALITY CONTROL
- Quality control LUBRICANTS
- FUEL quality control
- Quality control of CATALYSTS
- AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT