- BrandLiDA ЛАКОКРАСКА
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Number of componentsTwo-component
- Degree of brillianceSemi-matt
- ColorIn assortment
Appointment: for coloring of the metal, wooden and other surfaces operated in rooms and in atmospheric conditions. Enamel is not front.
- the covering of enamel forms a plain, smooth surface, provides a weatherproof, semi - gloss covering, possesses good decorative and protective properties;
- enamel unicomponent, is stable at storage, has excellent painting properties that creates convenience in application;
- enamel is ideally suited for coloring of the wooden surfaces which are not demanding high operational characteristics: residential and household wooden buildings and protections, and also metal surfaces (fences, lattices, protections, etc. ).
Drying time: each layer dry at a temperature (20±2) °C not less than 24 h. Endurance of a covering before operation not less than 5 days. Hot drying of a covering is allowed at a temperature of 105 - 110 °C during 1 h with further endurance before operation not less than 24 h.
Expense: on a single - layer covering - 100 - 200 g/m ² also depend on preparation and complexity of the painted surface, a method of drawing and other factors.