Lactose or as it often call dairy sugar, is disaccharide which is present at many products, first of all, in milk and dairy products. Lactose belongs to carbohydrates , it is formed of residual molecules of glucose and a galactose.
for use in the food industry, including by production of products of baby food
The advantage of lactose, first of all, is that being digestible carbohydrate, it is capable to recover power balance quickly. Also treat useful properties of lactose:
- salutary impact on intestinal microflora, contribution of development of useful bacteria and suppression of pathogenic putrefactive microorganisms;
- stimulation of nervous cages and improvement of nervous system;
- simplification of digestion of calcium;
- improvement of work of cardiovascular system;
- providing an organism with energy, especially at the raised physical and intellectual activities, and also during active growth;
- strengthening and maintenance of immunity.
At a lack of lactose which most often occurs at children the general decrease in a tone of an organism, slackness, drowsiness and a breakdown is observed. Harm of lactose is caused by two factors – excess of this carbohydrate in an organism and individual intolerance. Excess of lactose is shown by symptoms which are characteristic of poisoning and an allergy – diarrhea, swelling and an abdominal murmur, temperature increase, puffiness of the person, rhinitis, a skin itch and emptyings. The lack or absence of intestines lactase is the reason of intolerance of lactose.