- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
- Insulation materialPolyvinylchloride
KVVG 10h2,5 - a cable control with 10 copper veins, with a section of 2,5 millimeters square, in isolation and a cover from polyvinylchloride plastic compound. The KVVG 10*2.5 cable conforms to requirements of GOST.
Interpretation of marking of KVVG 10h2,5
To - a control cable.
In - isolation from plastic compound PVC.
In - a cover from plastic compound PVC.
- has no armored cover.
10 - number of copper veins.
2,5 - section of veins in square millimeters.
Design of the KVVG 10*2.5 control cable
1) A vein - copper single-wire the first class in accordance with GOST.
2) Isolation - from PVC of plastic compound of various coloring, or a vein pronomerovana.
3) A cover - from plastic compound PVC.
Application of the KVVG 10h2,5 cable
The cable control KVVG 10h2.5 is intended for motionless accession to electric devices up to 660 Volts of alternating current with a frequency up to 100 Hertz.
KVVG 10*2,5 lay in channels, tunnels, in the conditions of hostile environment, in the open air, laying in the earth on condition of protection of places of an exit of a cable to a surface is allowed.