Prevents Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae virus without the influence of antibiotics
Safe inactivated vaccine
Purpose and Description
An aid for the prevention of swine erysipelas infection in pigs
Administration & Dosage
A. 1st inoculation: 2ml at 5~7 weeks after birth, intramuscularly at the base of the ear
B. 2nd inoculation: 2ml a 2 weeks after 1st vaccination, intramuscularly at the base of the ear
18 months from the production date
Store the vaccine in the dark at between 2 and 7℃
1. For healthy pigs only.
2. Wear a pair of firm gloves for safety.
3. Use sterile syringe.
4. Warm up the vaccine at around 25℃ before and during use.
5. Disinfect rubber stopper of the vaccine before pulling.
6. Be careful not to inject into blood vessel.
7. Follow the '1 needle, 1 animal' rule.
8. Stay calm for at least 1~2 days after vaccination and avoid travel or serious movement.
9. Do not vaccinate diseased pigs.
10. Give special attention to the following animals before vaccination:
Pigs with fever, diarrhea and other clinical abnormalities;
Pigs undergoing treatment or recently treated;
Pigs with malnutrition.
11. Pigs might show temporary fever, lethargy, or anorexia after vaccination but will be cured within 3 days.
12. Keep the vaccine out of direct sunlight, boiling or freezing.
13. Use the vaccine immediately after opening.
14. The remaining content must be disposed safely.
15. Do not use the vaccine whose appearance or content is abnormal.
16. Vials and syringes must be disposed properly after use.
17. Accidental human injection of the vaccine could cause inflammation or pain. In such cases, seek medical attention immediately.
18. Follow the instruction of the veterinarian.
19. For further information, refer to the local distributors or the manufacturer.