- Country of manufactureUnited Kingdom
- Type of threadReinforced
- Thread compositionPolyester
Coats Gral is the greased polyester thread executed from previously stabilized high-strength polyester thread. Coats Gral is an excellent sewing thread all-type skin which has good resistance to attrition. The soft covering with low frictional lubricant is reduced by effect of heating of a needle and attrition.
GRAL No. 180, 120-are used when tailoring fur products, for processing of fabrics on an overloka, for filing of fabrics, stitches of mattresses.
GRAL No. 40, 60-are used during the tailoring of leather products, footwear, bags, backpacks, suitcases, tents, covers, upholstered furniture.
GRAL No. 10,20-are used for decorative lines in kozhizdeliya, seat belts, for seams of high durability. And also when tailoring backpacks, awnings, average and heavy products from skin, technical fabrics, upholstery fabrics just for decoration and cars.
Main types of application
- Safety cushions
- Seat belts
- Interior of the car
- Leather footwear
- The goods intended for operation on the street and sports equipment
- Lifting slings
- Products from skin
- Multineedle stitch
Features and advantages
- Coats Gral thread polyester high-strength
- The high coefficient of a ratio of durability to thickness of a thread does possible creation of the thinnest seams in footwear
- Coats Gral is processed by special structure from lubricant which gives it excellent antiwear characteristics during high-speed sewing
- The controlled tensile properties provide excellent technical characteristics and dense reliable lines on a multilayered surface of leather products
- Coats Gral shows excellent properties of looping, forms a seam, strong and accurate on appearance