Brushes are wooden, are made from natural, environmentally friendly wood of the Ukrainian Carpathians. 60% of natural wool and 40% of its substitute are a part of Pile of a brush. The nap part of a brush fastens to the handle a metal plate clip which in addition fastens a metal bracket (or several, depending on the brush size). Pile in a clip of the handle is glued that allows to prevent it to loss during painting works. Pile in a brush is dense that provides uniform and smooth drawing a paint and varnish covering.
Brushes - Maklovitsa painting rectangular, Appointment:
Rectangular paint brushes are intended for ensuring uniform drawing any paint and varnish covering on a surface by a manual method. Are used for coloring of surfaces as outside, and in rooms.
Kisti-Maklovitsy painting rectangular, Assortment row: 7 sizes
· Thickness of a brush is 30 mm, Width is 70 mm
· Thickness of a brush is 30 mm, Width is 90 mm
· Thickness of a brush is 30 mm, Width is 110 mm
· Thickness of a brush is 30 mm, Width is 130 mm
· Thickness of a brush is 40 mm, Width is 140 mm
· Thickness of a brush is 50 mm, Width is 180 mm
· Thickness of a brush is 60 mm, Width is 180 mm
Brushes - Maklovitsa painting rectangular, Storage conditions and Security measures:
It is necessary to store brushes in dry rooms with humidity no more than 60%. To protect from fire! On the end of painting works the brush should be washed out solvent, without assuming drying of a paint and varnish product that remained after coloring, - it will provide its reuse.