- BrandConvaTec Ltd.
Plates full are part of a two-component kalopriyemnik of Combihesive 2S consisting of a plate which fastens to skin around an ostomy, and a combined replaceable bag which fastens to a plate by means of flange fastening. Advantage of such systems is rare change of a plate to provide the smallest impact on skin around an ostomy in order to avoid her irritations and traumatizing, and combined bags in such systems can be changed as much as necessary often.
Difference of full plates is distribution of gidrokalloidny adherent layer on all surface. The full plate is recommended for patients at whom the ostomy acts on a surface.
The Gidrokalloidny layer applied on all surface of a plate has the following properties and advantages:
- reliably and carefully holds a plate on skin
- prevents course of intestinal contents and urine on a plate
- well influences the injured skin, promotes its fastest healing
- the plate easily adapts to features of a structure of any figure (the corpulent patient or thin), provides reliable fastening and easy removal
- longer time, than other plates allows to use a full plate (till 7 days)
Plates full Kombigeziv 2S are issued six sizes.
The price is specified apiece. Quantity in packaging: 5th shttekhnichesky characteristics
|Sizes||32 mm, 38 mm, 45 mm, 57 mm, 70 mm, 100 mm|
|Quantity in packaging||5 pieces|
|Use||It is intended for single use|
|Producer||ConvaTec Limited, Great Britain|
|Quality assurance||Quality and safety of products conforms to requirements of directives of the EU and is marked by sign SE
The quality management system conforms to requirements of ISO 13485: 2003