- BrandДоктор Море
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Release formCapsules
- In diseases associated with iodine deficiency states
- Promotes the restoration of normal bowel function (stimulates its motility, thereby gently relieving constipation)
LAMINARIA PRODUCT is rich in dietary fiber, which contributes to gentle cleansing of oranism and restoration of intestinal motility. Also, the food contains the necessary components to eliminate iodine deficiency in the body (iodine, trace elements and amino acids involved in the synthesis of thyroid hormones).
The drug promotes:
- improving general health, mood, memory. Helps to cope with drowsiness, stress, lethargy.
- normal bowel function (stimulates its motility, thereby gently relieving constipation);
- cleansing the body of radionuclides, heavy metals and toxins;
- lowering the level of total cholesterol and triglycerides, thereby reducing the likelihood of developing atherosclerosis;
- decrease in blood clotting, prevents the formation of blood clots;
- an increase in the amount of hemoglobin and erythrocytes;
- normalization of the function of the thyroid and gonads.
LAMINARIUM PRODUCT provides the body with macro - and microelements:
Iodine is in an organic bioavailable form. Iodine is an integral part of thyroid hormones - the leading organ in the metabolic system. Thyroid hormones are essential for the normal growth, physical, mental and mental development of the child, starting from the prenatal period.
Calcium is an essential component of bone tissue; participates in the processes of blood coagulation, stabilization of cell membranes, conduction of nerve impulses and contraction of muscle fibers.
Magnesium - regulates the functions of the cardiovascular system. Magnesium deficiency provokes sclerosis, apathy, depression, muscle weakness.
Iron is an irreplaceable part of hemoglobin, myoglobin, cytochromes.
Chromium - participates in the process of digestion, is necessary for the normal metabolism of glucose in the body.
Potassium - affects the excitability and conductivity of the myocardium.
Japanese kelp (seaweed).
Contraindications: nephritis, hemorrhagic syndrome, conditions in which iodine preparations are contraindicated.
Expiration date: 2 years. Store at temperatures from 0 to 25 ° C, relative humidity not more than 80% .
STO 74981775 - 005 - 2014