- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
Microgreen radish to buy for export from the manufacturer in Russia, Bryansk region, Dyatkovo
Radish is a plant with a height of 4 - 6cm. with one pair of leaves. The leg is red, the leaf is dark green. The taste is spicy and spicy.
Contains 40 times more trace elements and vitamins than the fruit of this plant.
Trace elements: Iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus.
Vitamins: A, B1, B2, C, PP.
Per 100g of product:
Energy value 20kcal
Protein content 1g
Selenium 55 - 60mcg
Iodine 130 - 150mkg
Shelf life at 6C 10 days after cutting in a sealed container.
Packaging: Made from environmentally friendly materials, can be recycled and reused
Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial prepayment is possible
Delivery terms: DAP
Production facilities: Russia, Bryansk region, Dyatkovo
Manufacturer: LLC "EcoGrintek"
EcoGrintek LLC has been operating since 2014. Consists of a small production complex, with a total planting area of 2,218 m², where the Baby Leaves crops are grown in a closed eco - system using the latest hydroponic technologies.
Main export countries: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan.
- Kits for growing microgreens
- Microgreens with selenium and iodine (microgreens of sunflower, microgreens of peas, microgreens of radishes)
- Sprouts (mung bean, wheat, lentils, soybeans)
- Baby Leaves (salad mix, Swiss chard, arugula, kale, watercress, bloody Mary sorrel, pak choy, tatsoy, crystal grass, green basil, frieze, romaine, starfighter, mustard, mizuna)
- Mini potato tubers