- Country of manufactureRussia
Intermediate relays of the RP - 22 and RP - 25 series are used in control circuits of alternating current with voltage up to 230V and are a component device. Intermediate relays are designed to transmit commands to control actuators by switching their electrical circuits with their switching contacts. Intermediate relays RP series can be equipped with connectors of modular series PM - 22 and PM - 25 , for mounting the relay on a 35 - mm mounting DIN rail. The modular connector contains the changeover contact and coil terminals.
Advantages of RP type intermediate relays:
- Silver - containing contacts, greatly increasing the life of the device
- High value of the rated current (the possibility of using in circuits up to 10 A) and smaller overall dimensions in comparison with domestic counterparts
- Possibility of mounting on a DIN rail or on a mounting panel (through the use of modular PM connectors)
- Any working position in space