- Country of manufactureRussia
- Type of machine feedPeriodic
We offer installation for hardening metal products, as well as the cutting tool from tool steels and alloys (as well as high-precision glass products), with dimensions of up to 50 mm in diameter (or diameter of the circumradius) and lengths of up to 120 mm in low-temperature plasma discharge combined.
Using our installation is possible in several times to improve following hardenable quality parameters: abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, surface roughness (voids), hydrophobicity.
We carry out the manufacture, supply, installation, commissioning and training of personnel, the necessary tools and advice.
The benefits of installing the hardening method compared with other known ways (chemicothermal treatment, electro-iskrovymi processing methods, laser processing, other types of plasma processing, as well as wellI protective coating methods of PVD and CVD) include:
- plasma formation directly from the surface of the product, including slozhnoprofilnoj, that allows to reduce the processing time to 4-15 min compared to 20-120 min from analogues;
- preserve unchanged the original geometry of the product;
- ease of installation design;
- high energy efficiency (energy consumption amounts to 1.4 kW compared to 5-80 kW analog);
- environmentally friendly technology;
- low cost.