- Country of manufactureRussia
These inexpensive, high - precision infrared pyrometers are replacing the slow and cumbersome contact thermometers, allowing you to measure the surface temperature of even moving and energized objects.
Model "Kelvin ARTO 1300" (order code A06) is designed for accurate temperature measurement from 400 to 1300 ° C in the harsh conditions of hot workshops. The main areas of application of this pyrometer are the following tasks:
- Temperature measurement with induction heating;
- Temperature measurement in quenching baths;
- Glass and ceramics production.
The remote sensor of this model has a good sighting ratio of 1: 100 and a built - in laser pointer. Together with a speed of 0.15 sec. this ensures the most efficient use in real production conditions.
The type A sensor optics is narrowly focused and the diameter of the inspection spot is 3 mm at a distance of 0.3 m from the measuring object. If necessary (on request), the diameter of the control spot can be reduced to 1.5 mm.
The thermometer control panel can be removed from the sensor at a considerable distance. It is also made in a robust metal case, equipped with a convenient indicator and provides all the operating modes necessary for monitoring the technological process: entering the emissivity of the measured material, indicating the current and maximum temperature, monitoring the achievement of the set temperature threshold using the indicator and a group of relay contacts.
Communication with a computer is provided for recording the temperature and converting (using a built - in or a separate additional device) the temperature value into an analog current signal "4 - 20mA".
- Temperature measurement range: + 400 ° . . . + 1300 ° С
- Range of working temperatures: - 40 ° . . . + 80 ° С
- Measurement error: 1% + 1 ° С
- Measurement time: 0.15 sec
- Resolution: 1 ° C
- Sight ratio : 1: 100
- Setting range of emissivity : 0.01 . . . 1.00
- Spectral range: 1.0 - 1.6 μm
- Output digital interface: RS232 9600 baud
- Standard length of the sensor - panel communication line: 3 m (maximum length: 20 m)
- Overall dimensions of the console: 120x120x60mm
- Degree of protection against dust and moisture: IP65
Contents of delivery:
Sensor 1 pc.
ARTO control panel 1 pc.
Power supply unit 1 pc.
Connecting cable 1 pc.
Operation manual 1 pc.
Passport 1 pc.
Add. complete set (on request):
CL420 adapter (built into ARTO remote control)
Power supply with interface
The warranty is 2 years.
More details on the website https://www.medhim.ru/