- Country of manufactureKorea
- Type of productsGranules
- Поликарбонат INFINO FD-1112является трудногорючим, светорассеивающим пластиком.
Infino FD - 1220R polycarbonate is light - scattering, slow - burning plastic.
Substance polycarbonate is a hard enough, colourless, polymeric plastic. In a production he is used as granules (granulate). He possesses high durability, extraordinarily easy, optically transparent (almost 100% ), plastic, frost - hardy, possesses high dielectric properties very lasting (in finish product tenure of his employment is 10 more than ). If to look from the point of view of chemistry, then polycarbonate are synthetic polymers. Unique and unique structure of his macromols stipulate his specific properties. In fact polycarbonate is a thermoplastic polymer, how many of him did not straighten, at consolidation he restores all properties. Possibility to expose to material the frequent processing, from the ecological point of view, does him especially attractive.
Polycarbonate on the European classification refers to a class of flame - retardant self - extinguishing materials. Compared to other plastic materials used in the construction industry, polycarbonate sheets have a high fire resistance, do not spread flame and do not emit toxic gases during combustion.
The dignity of the material!
Polycarbonate has many positive qualities:
- the material is very lightweight, easy to install;
- viscosity makes material resistant to external loads;
- transports steady snow and wind loads;
- good and keeps the heat has soundproofed;
- withstands high and low temperature to - 40°;
- high transparency;
- increased heat resistance;
- non - flammable material. Does not emit harmful substances when heated;
resistant to tearing;
- repeated material recycling and disposal;
- ductility material;
- operation in different climatic conditions;
- resistance to various chemicals;
- the longlasting operation;
- easy storage and transportation.