- accurate insertion into all bone types.
- maximum patient comfort.
- improved esthetics.
- enhanced osseointegration.
Orca Implants are formed with converging threads that originate from two different points on the implant body.
The dental implant body itself has three cones and variable thread design:
- The main part of the implant has a cone that is angled depending upon its length.
- The cone of the external thread track is angled at between 90 - 180° to the main implant body cone.
- The final cone is located on the neck of the implant and is formed from two fine threads which broaden to make a cone dependent on the diameter size of the implant.
These combined features ensure ease and speed of treatment alongside maximum functionality and patient comfort.
Our variable thread design ensures accurate placement and immediate stability.
- The dual thread design of the Orca Implant broadens out as it spirals along the length of this exceptional dental implant. The neck has a thread pitch of 2.4mm (1.2mm for each thread).
- The neck thread starts from two places and has a pitch of up to 0.6mm (0.3mm per thread).
- The edge of the implant apex is rounded for maximum comfort and fit.
- The internal hexagon is 2.2mm deep and formed with an internal thread of 2.5mm for fixing the abutment and super abutment units .
- The length of the implant surface is treated by injecting wet aluminum oxide and by etching in hydroflouric and sulfuric acids followed by neutralizer. After treatment, the remains of the materials used are flushed out and the surface is then cleaned.
- Packing takes place in a clean 10,000 class room.
- Sterilization is via pasteurization using γ-rays.
Top Implants' grade 5 titanium implants come in a choice of sizes:
- Customer pickup
- Transport company