The HVG video gateway series is an enterprise-grade, site-monitoring and video-recording solution in a compact and cost-effective package. Featuring high quality video streaming at low bitrates, the HVG is ideal for residential complexes and small-to-medium businesses.
The HVG can transmit and record video from all camera-feeds simultaneously. Live and recorded video can be viewed remotely or on-site, with a closed-circuit TV screen. With SerVision's advanced video compression, which deliver high-quality video at low bitrates - clear, smooth video can be accessed by virtually any remote device such as a PC, laptop or smart phone. Two-way live voice transmission enables remote users and those on-site to speak with one another in real-time.
- 4 video cameras
- Bi-directional audio support.
- Up to 6 input sensors built in and 16 additional input sensors using an expansion module.
- 2 output activation sensors (activators)
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) controllers, enabling remote aiming and focusing of PTZ video cameras
- LAN connection
- Remote viewing of live and recorded video via PC, laptop, or smart phone
- Transmission and recording of high-quality video at low bitrates
- Simultaneous streaming and recording of live video from all channels
- Simultaneous streaming of live and recorded video
- Pre- and post-alarm video recording
- Real-time SMS and e-mail event notification
- Video motion detection (VMD) with an adjustable threshold and regions-of-interest
- Quiet, fan-less package