- Withstands the highest blast levels—more than 300 psi* M.Sc. (Impulse).
- Offers best protection to walls integrated with blast-proof windows and doors.
- Reduces substantially hazards from wall debris in case of a direct hit from shoulder launched anti-tank weapons.
- Can be used and installed rapidly by infantry troops in "hot zones".
Characteristics & Use
- Ideal for retrofit projects and for protecting historical buildings
- Can be applied in banks to protect safe rooms
- Offers engineering flexibility in meeting architectural design specifications
- Can be used to reinforce infrastructures against earthquakes
- Eliminates the need to use heavy and massive framing methods for blast reinforcement of existing walls
- Very cost effective
- Environmentally friendly
- "Breathing" (porous) material which maintains room ventilation
- Can be decorated and painted with commercially available paints
- Flame retardant and fungi resistant
Contact the seller
Ballistic Wall Covering
We recommend to see