The RSL AFSC (Advanced Fuel System Controller) is a state-of-the-art fuel system controller for the AH-64 helicopter.
The Advanced Fuel System Controller meets day and night combat requirements providing the pilot important mission relevant fuel data coupled with important fuel management functions.The controller is a color display that provides both analogue and digital display, as well as, user friendly menu driven commands. The AFSC embedded Built-In-Test (BIT) and recording provide simplified fuel system maintenance.
- Increased flight safety
- Reduced pilot workload
- Improved mission effectiveness
- Streamlined fuel system maintenance
- Processor: Intel 80196 kc
- Power consumption: 11.9 Watts
- Weight: 4.71 lb (2.1Kg)
- Dimensions: (HxWxL) 6.26"x4.96"x5"
- Qualifications: MIL-STD-810C, MIL-STD-461B and MIL-STD-704A
- Total MTBF: over 10,000 hours
- Display format: 5"
- Type: Active LCD
- Luminance: 320 [cd/m2]
- Contrast ratio: 60:1
- Resolution: 234 x RGB x 320
- Viewing angles: ± 65°(H), (@ CR>5)+40°,-65°(V)
- Active area: 4.02"(H) x 2.95"(V)
- Operating temperature: -30°C +85°C
- Functional Keys: 7 Keys