- Boiler typeSteam
- PressureMean pressure
The IKNP induction boilers produce saturated steam with a working temperature of 160 degrees With, settlement 200 degrees of Page.
Boilers induction IKNP are used to providing the industry with technological steam of the enterprises.
The IKNP induction boiler possesses a number of advantages in comparison with the analogs presented at the market of electric boilers.
- Consumes minimum necessary amount of energy for production of the set amount of steam; for development of 1 kg of steam an hour 0,56 kW of electric energy are used, for example the 56 kW steam generator develops 100 kg/h.
- Does not create deposits of a scum on internal walls of a heating element and a steam line in this connection does not need water treatment and saves means on maintenance.
- It can be used in the mode of a repeated and short-term cycle of inclusion that conducts to additional essential economy of the electric power.
- Modern automation of parameters of work, convenience of management and operation.
- There is an opportunity to use the device as the water-heating device.
- IKNP steam generators are not subject to registration and are not under control in bodies of Gostekhnadzor.
Especially it should be noted practical lack of pollution in system. It is connected with the fact that the heating element of the inductor is made of copper, and electric current interferes with sticking to its walls of the foreign firm particles which appeared in water. It was established that all foreign particles which got to water collapse. Experts explain this phenomenon with the fact that in boundary area water/copper of the heater arises supersmall cavitation which bubbles destroy larger deposits. Thus, the heating module which is built in already operating system as the additional heatgenerator will clear at the same time a hydraulic system of a scum.
To download the technical specification and the price: IKNP induction boilers