- Country of manufactureChina
1. Description of Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose
HPMC is odorless, tasteless, non - toxic cellulose ethers produced from natural high molecular cellulose through a series of chemical processing. It is white powder with good water solubility. It has thickening, adhesion, dispersing, emulsifying, film, suspended, adsorption, gel, and protective colloid properties of surface activity and maintains moisture function properties, etc.
2. Physical Index
(1) Appearance: white or off - white powder, odorless, tasteless, non - toxic cellulose ethers
(2) Particle size: the passage rate of 100 meshes is more than 98.5% , and of 80 meshes is 100% .
(3) Bulk density: 0.25 - 0.70g/cm3.
(4) Soluble in water and some organic solvents, such as an appropriate proportion of ethanol, water, acetone, water, and trichloroethane, etc. The solution has surfactant peculiarity. PH value does not affect solubility in water.
3. Application of HPMC Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose
Take about 0.3 - 0.5% of the needed hot water, agitate, so that the added HPMC will swell completely, add in the remaining water, which can be hot or cold, agitate to the appropriate, HPMC can dissolve completely.
HPMC is mainly used in construction & coating industries. please see below:
(1) mortar including dry mortar, wet mortar whether cement - based or gypsum - based mortar, for example tile adhesive, render, plaster,
(2) coating, for example, water - based paints, latex - based paints, wall putty.
4. Packaging & Shipping
Usually, send goods on board within one month.