- Country of manufactureRussia
Motor grader GS - 14
Specifications GS - 14
|Operational weight, kg||12,700|
|Length with bulldozer and ripper, mm||9 340|
|Length with bulldozer without ripper, mm||8 820|
|Cab height, mm||3340|
|Beacon height, mm||3475|
|Min. turning radius, m||7.5|
|Travel speed, km / h||4.1 . . . 34.2|
|Blade length, mm||3 740|
|Blade height, mm||620|
|Blade lowering, mm||380|
|Blade removal, mm||700|
|Blade rotation angle in plan, deg.||0 - 90|
|Aggregate Composition of the Motor Grader|
|Engine||D - 260.14 - 81 YMZ - 236G - 6|
|Operating power, kW (hp)||100 (136) 110 (150)|
|The number of gears of the check point:|
|Tire size||14.00 - 20|
Areas of application of the GS 14 grader
- Clearing roads from snow and ice.
- Erection of embankments, movement of crushed stone, gravel, soil, sand.
- Planning and leveling of industrial sites.
- Arrangement of ditches, ditches, recesses.
- Creation of multilevel road junctions.
- Arrangement of squares, sidewalks, tunnels.
Design features and advantages of the machine
Grader GS 14
suitable for work with soil of I - III categories, operated in temperate climates with temperature differences from - 40 to + 40 ° C.
The blade is considered the key structural element of the grader (it is located between the wheel axles). Its dislocation is selected in such a way that the blade with a knife can effectively cope with cutting and transporting soil or other bulk material.
The "heart" of GS 14 is a turbocharged engine, model YaMZ - 236G - 6. The six - cylinder liquid - cooled power plant meets the standards and produces 150 horsepower. The motor is specially designed for road construction equipment, suitable for operation of the grader in high altitude conditions. The efficiency of the engine is due to the presence of a modern direct injection system and work in tandem with a six - speed manual transmission. Although in some trim levels, a seven - speed German automatic transmission is used instead.
As an alternative to YaMZ - 236G - 6, other Cummins diesel internal combustion engines can be installed, as well as D - 442 and D - 260.
The performance of the equipment is increased due to individual upgrades:
- Balancers are installed and it is possible to install a system that automatically corrects the position of the blade.
- A planetary gearbox, a differential lock and gear wheel bogies are mounted.
- An efficient braking system for a high level of safety. It circulates hydraulic fluid, which reduces operating costs. Even with a stalled motor, the brakes continue to function. The design has a hydraulic release parking brake, which is applied by means of a spring.
- Blades of grader and bulldozer type.
- GS 14.02 is completed with various replaceable equipment - rippers, blade.
Useful information about steering, frame, front axle, wheels
At the front, an all - welded box - section frame with a slight slope is used to improve visibility. The rear frame has a power perimeter and is convenient for mounting additional equipment. Hydraulic cylinders of the frame hinge bend it at the same angle both to the right and to the left - 26 °. And smooth operation is ensured thanks to hydraulic locks.
The direction of travel is corrected by the front wheels (hydrostatic drive). Turning radius - from 7.8 m.
For the GS 14 motor grader, the price fluctuates depending on the model. The GS 14.02 machine with a standard YaMZ engine is considered more innovative. As an additional attachment for it, a rotary blade, snow blades, a scarifier and a ripper are offered.
Why is the GS 14 worth buying from us?
- DimartExprest is the official trading platform of the manufacturer's plant.
- Each buyer receives free consultations on all issues of interest.
- We carry out service maintenance and repair of equipment.
- DimartExprest is 100% provided with the necessary spare parts, which guarantees the promptness of the restoration work.
- Wide dealer network.
- The ability to service equipment in any region.