- Country of manufactureRussia
- Weight1 kg
- ColorЖидкость желтого цвета без посторонних включений.
|General description of the additive||The complex food additive "Constanta" was developed by LLC UK "Constanta" and is used to reduce bacterial contamination and extend the shelf life of fermented milk products, as well as leveling force majeure during storage and transportation of goods in the hot season.|
|Applications||Production of fermented milk products (kefir, yogurt, snowball, fermented baked milk, sour cream and sour cream products, desserts based on them, cocktails, etc. )|
|Structure||Ingredients: water, microcrystalline cellulose (E460), iodized table salt.
As part of the supplement , antibiotics such as nisin and natamycin (nisaplin), etc. are not used.
|Product type||The appearance of the additive is a yellow liquid without foreign inclusions.|
|Properties||A feature of the additive is that it does not act on lactic acid microorganisms and starter yoghurt cultures, but at the same time stops the development of harmful microflora (E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, fungi, yeast, mold, etc. ) Due to this effect, the quality of finished fermented milk products improves, except In addition, the shelf life increases and additional protection appears against emergency situations associated with a short - term violation of the temperature regime due to logistics and during storage in showcases in retail outlets.|
|Application||The additive is used according to the manufacturer's instructions. More detailed product data are given in the specification.
The additive is added to milk before pasteurization at the rate of 0.2 - 0.5 g per 1 kg of the original mixture.
The additive is added to milk before pasteurization, withstands temperature heating.
|Release form||The concentrate is produced in canisters for food products from polymeric and combined materials with first opening control, net weight from 0.5 to 25 kg. It is recommended to store the concentrate in a tightly sealed original container. Labeling in accordance with TR CU 022/2011 "Food products in terms of their labeling. " The packaging material meets the requirements of TR CU 005/2011 "On the safety of packaging". The packaging material is intended for taring these raw materials and is approved for use in the food industry.|
|The practice of using the additive "Constanta"||The practice of using the additive:
- when introduced with yoghurt with fruit filling in a "jug" package, the dosage of 300 g per ton allowed to increase the shelf life of products from 16 to 24 days on the shelves in chain stores.
- sweet snow at a dosage of 200 g of additive per ton acquired resistance to violation of the temperature regime of storage for an additional 8 hours at + 20oC compared to the control.
- in the production of sour cream of 20% fat when used in a dosage of 500 g of additive per ton of product, it was possible to cope with "episodic" manifestations in E. coli crops, the shelf life increased by 5 days compared to the control samples.