- BrandАртерия Интер Фреш
- Country of manufactureRussia
MAIN PROBLEMS AT THE POST - HARVEST STAGE:
- Fungal damage
- Weight loss
- Loss of freshness
- Superficial burn
The development of some problems in the post - harvest stage can become an obstacle and cause numerous losses of fresh produce during storage and sale.
This is why it is very important to control this threat using valuable processing tools.
After harvest, apples, being a climacteric fruit, continue to ripen. Initially, the ethylene content and respiration decrease (Minimum climacteric), then increase by itself (Menopause). These processes lead to the loss of moisture in the fruit and, at the same time, to their dehydration, which leads to weight loss and loss of freshness, which subsequently leads to: REDUCED COMMERCIAL VALUE.
Apple Coating is an additive - based coating agent specially formulated for apples
Carnauba (E - 903) and Shellac (E - 904) containing water - soluble substances and emulsifiers. All ingredients are of food quality and comply with European legislation.
Applying apple coatings allows:
• Control dehydration and prevent excessive fruit weight loss
• Provide long - lasting shine that enhances the appearance and market value of the fruit.
• Improve the natural color of apples while maintaining freshness and flavor.
• Enter distant markets extending shelf life.
METHOD OF APPLICATION AND DOSE
Cleaning: apples are immersed in water. Before waxing, they must be washed with a suitable detergent so that
the surface of the fruit was free of dust and debris, and then rinse with water to wash off the washing foam. Fruit must be ideally dried with a pre - drying system before waxing.
Dose: 1.0 - 1.5 g per 1 kg of apples.
Application: Before packaging, using a rotating brush roller with a drip system or nozzles with a metering pump. After waxing, dry the fruit in a hot air tunnel (35 - 40 ° C).
MAIN MUSHROOMS PRESENT ON APPLES AT THE POST - HARVESTING STAGE
The defeat of apples by fungal diseases occurs mainly before harvesting, therefore it is very important to take into account several factors (climatic conditions, harvest calendar, special susceptibility of various varieties, etc. )
It is especially important to prevent damage to the fruit in the post - harvest phase, in order to avoid the penetration of pathogenic microorganisms leading to the appearance of rot and mold.
- Penicillium Expansum - Green - blue mold
- Botrytis Cinerea - White mold
- Gleosporium Album - Pores of Rot
- THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF USING THE APPLE WAX 710 ARE:
- Expanding shelf life and entering distant markets
- Increase in market value
- Controlling dehydration and preventing weight loss
- Preservation of freshness and aroma
- Improving appearance
- Can be mixed with common fungicides