- Country of manufactureUkraine
Heataccumulators are intended for accumulation of heat in systems of heating and creation of systems with several sources of heat (monovalent systems).
To the heataccumulator connection of any sources of heat somehow is possible:
Solid propellant coppers; gas coppers; el. coppers;
solar collectors; thermal pumps etc.
Use of the heataccumulator in system of heating allows:
- To cut fuel consumption for 20-30% as the copper works for an efficiency maximum;
- To reduce quantity of fire chambers and to increase intervals between cleanings of a copper;
- To increase the term of operation of a copper and heating system in general, due to stabler work of system;
- To increase safety of heating system and reduction of risk of boiling of a solid propellant copper and system in general;
- A combination of different sources of heat with a possibility of maintenance of constant temperature in a heating contour.
- To provide with hot water for domestic needs;
- When using in systems of heating with electric heating, allows to cut expenses, due to work at night, on a reduced rate.
Most of producers of solid propellant coppers strongly recommend to install the heataccumulator in heating system.
The heataccumulator prolongs heating of the house from several hours to 2-3 days, increasing efficiency of system of heating and reduces quantity of fire chambers.
Duration of work of system of heating depends: from heataccumulator volume; thickness of isolation of the heataccumulator; heatlosses of the room; temperatures of the external environment and preset values of the regulating sensors.
As a rule the volume of the heataccumulator pays off at the rate of 25-50 l of water on 1 kW of power of a copper.