Apparatus for creating an artificial microclimate "Immunity" 1.0
1. The volume of the processed air - from 10 to 40 m3
2. Three speed modes for adjusting the amount of incoming aerosol
3. Economical power consumption
4. Built - in turbo cleaning system of the apparatus
5. Internal / external placement (at the request of the customer)
6. Availability of drying system / high stability of aerosol
7. Inlet air filtration module
Appointment and use of the device for creating an artificial microclimate (aerogalit generator) "Immunity"
The newest aerohalite generator "Immunity" was developed by the Global Group with the aim of creating a healing microclimatic environment, identical to that observed in natural salt caves.
According to research, the environment rich in sodium chloride aerosol acts as a healing factor in a natural salt cave. With this in mind, the aerosol generator was designed to produce an aerosol with a maximum content of highly dispersed sodium chloride, free from microbes and charged with positive ions.
Judging by all the characteristics and features of the new generation "Immunity" halogen generator, this model stands out favorably among other similar devices and can be successfully used within the framework of preventive and health - improving programs.
For the effective operation of the device and the creation of a therapeutic environment in the halochamber, the patented drug "Nanogalit" is used. For its preparation, the salt of the Iletsk, Tyretsk, or Artyomovsk deposits is used.