- Country of manufactureRussia
Superior quality oil for reciprocating, screw, rotary and centrifugal air compressors. It is based on highly refined base oils and contains additives that provide it with exceptional antiwear, anti - corrosion and antioxidant properties. The high viscosity index of OKTAMIX RENE 220 oil provides effective lubrication at high temperatures.
Toxicological information available indicates that this product does not cause adverse health effects when handled and used correctly.
analogue of FUCHS RENEP CGLP 220
FIELD OF APPLICATION RENE 220
It is used in various types of metal - cutting machines, where uniform, slow and precise movements of sliding and rolling guides, sliders, stands, supports, etc. are required. Perfectly suits for special metal - working machines of various types, which require uniform slow movements, accuracy and sensitivity of setting movements of tables, supports, sliders, headstock, stands and other units, for the stable operation of which it is necessary to reduce the level of friction coefficient. It has a high viscosity and is mainly used for guides with vertical movement.
Typical physicochemical characteristics
|The foundation||-||Mineral oil|
|Appearance||Visually||from light to dark yellow|
|Density at 20 ° C||kg / m³||870 - 950|
|Flash point||° C||228 ± 2|
|Pour point||° C||- 18|
|Viscosity, at 40 ° C||cSt||218 - 224|
- A carefully selected combination of polar surfactants ensures minimum static and dynamic coefficient of friction.
- Compatible with water - miscible cutting fluids.
- It has excellent water - separating properties and does not lose its specific characteristics in the presence of coolant.
- Designed for lubrication of machine tool guides of all basic pairs of materials: cast iron - cast iron, cast iron - steel, steel - plastic and others.
The product should be stored in a closed container in a dry and clean environment, away from flammable materials, heat sources and direct sunlight. Recommended storage temperature 5 - 35 ° C. Avoid deep freezing of the product. The recommended shelf life is 24 months.
For best results, it is recommended to use the OKTAMIX range of greases, cutting fluids, cleaners and anti - corrosion products. Additional information can be obtained from representatives of ZSM OKTAMIX LLC in your region.