Assignment: for continuous control of insulation resistance concerning "earth" of power supplies of constant and variable currents of on point duty and floor devices of railway automatic equipment.
Signaling devices are issued two modifications: SZI-1M, SZI-2M.
SZI are made in climatic modification At category 2 in accordance with GOST 15150 (for work at ambient temperature from minus 40 to plus 65 °C).
1. SZI power supply - network of alternating single-phase current with a frequency of 50 Hz, of 230 V.
2. Values of rated voltage of controlled power supplies, specific input resistance of SZI (between point of connection of the controlled power supply and the grounding terminal SZI) and specific sensitivity of SZI to insulation resistance correspond specified in the table.
3. The current consumed by SZI from the alternating current main - no more than 50 mA.
4. Transmission current through contacts of the relay (conclusions 32, 52, 13 for SZI-1M and 32, 52, 41 - for SZI-2M) - no more than 0,2 And of 24 V.
5. SZI reaction time at connection of leakage resistance with specific value 0,9 kOhm / In is in limits (0,9-2,2) pages. (Signaling devices in a false manner do not work when switching power supply).
Signaling devices can switch to operation at connection of leakage resistance for a while, no more than 0,2 pages.
6. Overall sizes SZI, mm, no more: 200 x 87 x 112.
7. The mass of SZI - no more than 1,35 kg.