Are intended to Graviyemoyki for washing of sand-gravel mix of fraction 4 - 70 mm. Graviyemoyka consists of a bathtub in which two rotors are established. For irrigation of the washed-out sand-gravel mix in a face part of a bathtub there are several rows of nozzles. The drive consists of two the motor reducers.Main advantages of a graviyemoyka:
- the two-rotor design of a graviyemoyka and intensive irrigation guarantee careful washing of raw materials against silt and dirt;
- the rotor 5 m long is equipped with shovels from high-quality wearproof steel with long service life. Shovels are quick-change, all rotor of a combined design on screw connections also provides expeditious replacement;
- bearings of a rotor have sufficient margin of safety and are installed out of the case of a graviyemoyka that excludes the factors which are negatively reflected in service life, for example as a result of their blockage raw materials;
- the end face of a bathtub of a graviyemoyka is carefully sealed for a water leak exception;
- the graviyemoyka can be put on a semi-mobile design with runners. The design is established on the stamped platform and does not demand anchor fastening.