- Country of manufactureBelarus
|Rotating speed of a drum, RPM||15|
|Diameter of a drum, mm||1020|
|Length of a drum, mm||3460|
|Transfer number of the drive||67|
|Power of the electric motor, kW||4|
|Rotating speed of the engine, RPM||1000|
|Productivity of the unit, t/h||to 40|
|The number of fractions after sorting||to 2|
|Adjustment of an angle of lead||3-7 °|
|- width (with a ladder), mm||2300|
|- height (with barrier), mm||3050|
|- length, mm||5900|
The gravel washer is an inclined revolving drum of big diameter (1020 mm., 1420 mm.), in which pump water. The gravel washer is intended for washing of crushed stone and sand-gravel mixes from the contaminating impurity. The gravel washer consists of a platform and the reel and the drive installed on it. The drum is protected with the protective boards fastening to a platform bolted connections.
Water in a drum is pumped on the pipes connected among themselves by flanges.
The site for service is protected with the tubular barriers which are established in plugs, privarenkny to a platform and stopped bolts.
The tilt angle is regulated by rotation of 2 support in the nuts welded on platform racks.
Rotation on a drum is transmitted from the drive electric motor through a reducer. The reducer is connected to an elektrodvigaktel wedge belts, and a drum with a reducer - vtulochno the bolt coupling through a bearing block. The second party of a drum leans on rollers 4 with bearings.
The source material (crushed stone, gravel, the crude ore and so forth) moves in upper part of a revolving drum, and the pure washed material is unloaded from its lower part. At installation on section of a drum of different sit, the last can carry out in addition to washing in addition function of sorting of a source material on fraction (from the 1st to the 3rd).
The complex for washing of gravel is intended for purification of the polluted crushed stone and gravel of clay inclusions, dust. Along with washing there is a division of a source material into fractions of the different size therefore the device in combination with conveyors, a control system, the bunker, system of a water intake it is also possible to call a complex for sorting and washing of gravel. On the gravel washer with the different sets established at the request of the customer it is possible to allocate at the exit from one to three fractions of the washed-out gravel, crushed stone. It is necessary to focus attention on water drainage from a complex for gravel washing. The drainage channel needs to be done up to one meter in depth, to cover it with boards and to clear of ice and snow.
Principle of operation of the unbalanced-throw screen
Separate type of complexes for sorting of gravel are complexes for sorting of loose materials on the basis of the unbalanced-throw screen. The complex for sorting of gravel on the basis of the unbalanced-throw screen works by the following principle:
- The source material (the crude and not sorted gravel/crushed stone) moves in the bunker (up to 10 meters cubic) with a grid-iron grid and the mechanical doser for giving adjustment;
- material on the belt conveyor moves on a 4-hurovnevy vibroroar with an irrigation system (or without irrigation system) where washing and sorting of a source material is carried out. The irrigation system consists of the pipeline and a number of nozzles with the plastic (metal) nozzles which are carrying out raspyl waters at each level of a roar. The sorted fractions of gravel/crushed stone on labyrinths of a roar get on conveyors and are taken away to the allocated places of warehousing.
The making complex components for gravel sorting
- the bunker - can be installed on concrete blocks, skids or on the chassis. The bunker is completed with a grid-iron grid, vibrators, a mekhdozator for adjustment of giving of a source material;
- unbalanced-throw screen. The volume of the consumed water - approximately in a ratio 1:3 (on part of sand three parts of water). The irrigation system consists of 50 nozzles Amplitude of fluctuation of a vibroroar is regulated within 16,2 Hz.;
- the conveyors which are giving, carrying out supply of gravel from the bunker on a roar, and taking away, carrying out removal of the gravel separated into fractions to places of warehousing, and when receiving fraction of sand for construction mixes - to washing for sand;
- washing for sand carries out washing of sand from clay and other impurity. Water supply in washing is carried out by means of the pump.
By means of a control system - the panel, a power cabinet and system of the cables established in the operator's cabin is made management of each unit of equipment and all complex in general.