- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Combine harverster makeGomselmash
- Method of travelSelf-propelled
- Engine Capacity330 hp
Combine harvester GS12A-1 is a further development of the popular grain harvester GS12 at a higher engineering level with improved design.
List of changes made to the design of the harvester GS12A-1 compared to the harvester GS12:
- There was changed the construction of feed elevator, installed a dust extraction, also were used conveyor chains “IVIS” and installed 4-row belt drive. This way we increased reliability of technical process and guaranteed the comfort of machine operator (reduction of dust level in front of the grain header).
- Grain bunker volume was extended to 9 m3, which increases an output per shift of the harvester.
- A platform vibrator was installed in the grain bunker, that provides safety unloading of high humidity grain and elimination of arch formation.
- Strengthened shaking board and suspension links increase reliability of technical process while harvesting wheat and corn of high humidity.
- There were used side hybrid-plastic machine hoods.
- There were some changes made in the cabin, so it became even more comfortable.
- There were installed decorative plastic fence on straw walker hood.
- There were changed headlamps, bumper and masks on a cab subframe.
- As an option, with Mercedes engine can be used following components: multifunction jack “Faster” (connecting the grain header with thresher), hydrostatics “Sauer Danfoss” and other hydraulic components of worldwide known producers.
- As an option, on the combine harvester it is possible to install the air filter of increased dust holding capacity "MANN-HUMMEL", Germany, to extend the time between maintenance.
Grain harvesting combine PALESSE GS12A-1 conforms the best analogues of the world manufacturers with it`s operating process parameters. At the same time the working cost of harvesting is several-fold lower due to low purchase price and owning cost.
|Engine model||JaMZ-238DE-22, JaMZ-238DE2-27,
|Nominal engine power||kW||243, 240, 235|
|Nominal engine power||h.p.||330, 326, 320|
|Threshing drum width||mm||1500|
|Threshing drum diameter|
|- first||mm||600 (pre-accelerator)|
|- second||mm||800 (threshing drum)|
|Frequency of threshing drum rotations||rpm||440-875|
|Type of straw shaker||5 keys|
|Separation area, not less than||m2||6,15|
|Total sieve area, not less than||m2||5,0|
|Total separation area of concave, not less than||m2||2,39|
|Separation|| three stage
with blow of each stage
|Grain tank type|| transformable,
with automatic signaling of filling and forced unloading
|Grain tank volume, not less than||m3||9,0|
|Loading height of unloading auger, not less than||mm||4000|
|Length of boom of unloading auger, not less than||mm||3300|
|Control of unloading auger||electro hydraulic control from operators seat|
|Angle of unloading auger turning, not less than||degree||101|
|Throughput on grain mass, not less than||kg/s||12|
|Capturing width of header||m||6,0; 7,0; 9,2|
|Capturing width of pick-up||m||3,4|
|Fuel tank volume||l||600|
|Overall dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions of standard set (self-propelled thresher, grain header with 7 meters capturing width) in operating position, up to:|
|Weight of standard set (without transport truck)||kg||16600|
|Devise for rapeseed harvesting. Capturing width||m||6,0; 7,0|
|Kits with header for corn harvesting. Number of harvested rows||pcs||6; 8|
|Header for sunflower harvesting. Number of harvested rows||pcs||8; 12|
|Header for soybean harvesting. Capturing width||m||6,0; 7,0|
|Frequency of separator fan rotation||rpm||318-960|
|Road clearance, not less than||mm||330|
|Reducerof drum speed|