Glue for rubber - two-component structure, the possessing such qualities as high durability and rigidity. It is generally used when pasting rubber products, and also details from ceramics, skin, glass, fabric, metal, a tree and plastic. Besides this material is applied when carrying out construction repair work as primer.
Types of glue for rubber and scope of material:
- To material which cornerstone natural rubber is, in power to restore old rubber, also glue of a similar origin is used for pasting of skin, fabric and products from paper;
- To stick together uniform rubber, it is necessary to use glue on the basis of kremniyorganichesky rubber;
- The most bystry skhvatyvayemost is characteristic of glue which cornerstone hloroprenovy rubber is. Such expendable material is used for pasting of metal, wooden, glass and plastic products;
- Material on a basis butadiene - nitrile rubber to which high water resistance is peculiar is used for pasting of ceramic details, and also metal wares, a tree, plastic and glass;
- Glue which cornerstone butadiene - styrene rubber is in view of a weak stseplivayemost is used at production of an adhesive tape.