Acuity glassbreak detectors have built-in intelligence making them 'smart' enough to discern the sound of breaking glass from common sounds found in homes and businesses. With their high-performance microphones and advanced microprocessor-based Digital Sound Analysis (DSA), they can hear all types of breaking framed glass - plate, laminated, tempered and safety - up to 25' away. And with wall and ceiling-mount models, there's an Acuity for any application.
- Exceptional microphone frequency range provides excellent sound capture at low sound levels and distances of up to 25' (7.6 m)
- Jumper-selectable sensitivity range
- Digital signal processing analyzes sound in remarkable detail to provide greater detector sensitivity and immunity to false alarms
- High static and transient protection includes reliable MOV circuitry
- Exceptional detection of all common types of framed glass including plate, wired, tempered and laminated
- Detectors accommodate changes in frame construction, glass thickness and room acoustics