Our company organizes export of products more than 10 years, work vast experience, the qualified employees, the flexible system of payment, quality of products, and operational deliveries of goods do our firm by the reliable partner for many organizations in the territory of the CIS and in the Arab world. Choosing us you choose the reliable producer with long-term experience.
Advantages of cooperation with the Company Seius Plank beds, limited liability partnership
- Wide geography of deliveries, clients more than in 10 countries of the world.
- Effective export shipments, possibility of shipment to any seaport of the world, own carriage park, shipment by the railway or motor transport is possible.
- Own silos and warehouses, availability of goods on shipment.
- We consider any offers of cooperation, we will quickly and quickly answer the interesting questions, discounts are provided to regular customers.
- Products only certified. Own certified laboratory.
By production of crude sunflower oil other by-product - fuz sunflower is formed.
This product is rich with fats and proteins therefore it is obligatory part of the forages making daily diet of birds and animals.
Application of fuz sunflower as additives to sterns in agriculture (as well as sunflower meal and cake) is caused by its some properties, namely:
- contains 1,5 KE fodder units;
- contains a lot of oil and phosphatides that allows to use it as power additive to sterns. Also high content of oil allows to optimize process of enrichment of forages - in this case to exclude additional enrichment by oil;
- high content of protein - from 20 to 30% opens one more way of use fuza-it is used as proteinaceous additive;
- the method of cold extraction allows to keep many vitamins B process of butter manufacture therefore fuz it is possible to apply also as vitamin supplement.
Thus, fuz is source of vitamins, proteins, fats, phosphorus and other useful substances. Its use as additive to sterns allows to improve considerably growth of young growth, and also to increase productivity of animals.