- ManufacturerООО "Возрождение 98"
- Country of manufactureRussia
This grade is received thanks to repeated individual selection from hybrid population when crossing the line of a grade of Morocco of K-1994 and the selection line No. 157. It is used, first of all, for production of quality technical oil, and also short fiber.
Olive Northern flax has one hairless stalk which does not have antotsianovy coloring. Inflorescences have the clustery form, the average sizes and blue coloring. Flax seeds usually have the ovoid form with the pointed nose and brown color. The grade is included in the State registry since 1994.
- early ripeness (the vegetative stage lasts 70-75 days);
- 1000 seeds have the mass of 8,1-8,5 g;
- height of plants is 50-65 cm;
- maslichnost semyanok of 50-51%;
- productivity of seeds of 2,1-2,4 t/hectare;
- resistance to fusariosis, fall and drowning;
- opportunity to the mechanized cleaning.