- Country of manufactureRussia
- Барьер искрозащиты с гальванической развязкой ЭнИ-БИС-3401-Ех-RS
Isolation barrier with galvanic isolation EnI - BIS - 3401 - Ex - RS
Barrier ENI - BIS - 3401 - Ex - RS - 1k is designed for the possibility of functional replacement of imported analogs of barriers of major manufacturers. Please note that the characteristics of intrinsically safe barriers may slightly differ from analogs. In each specific case of choice, it is necessary to pay attention to the technical characteristics.
EnI - BIS - 3401 - Ex - RS is a single channel active barrier with galvanic isolation.
Designed to connect sensors with output digital signals based on RS - 485 or RS - 422 interfaces with the possibility of their mutual conversion, located in an explosive area. The barrier supplies power to the sensor with 5V or 24V.
An intrinsically safe barrier provides power to the transmitter.
Connection of sensors with output digital signals based on RS - 485 or RS - 422 interfaces with the possibility of their mutual conversion, located in an explosive area.
- Explosion protection marking [Ex ib Gb] IIC / IIB;
- Compact body;
- Does not require grounding;
- Galvanic isolation increases system reliability;
- Indication of data transmission over the network interface RS - 485 / RS - 422;
- Connection of power supply via the TBUS bus.
Advantages of galvanically isolated barriers:
- without grounding;
- high noise immunity;
- signal conversion;
- the use of a power source with an output voltage greater than Uо;
- maintaining the performance of fuses in the event of a short circuit of intrinsically safe circuits;
- allow the use of one power supply for several circuits.
Produced according to TU 4218 - 007 - 51465965 - 2004.
More details at https://eni-bbmv.ru
For selection of intrinsic safety barriers, please contact the technical support service + 7 (351) 751 - 23 - 42 or by e - mail: support @ en - i. ru