Explosion-proof engines aimm to an ai vao BP ay
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Wattage0.37 - 315 kW
- АИММ, АИУ, ВР, ВАО, АИМ, ВАО2,4ВР
AIMM electric motors for work in zones or rooms with the increased level of potential of explosion, where a high probability of formation of vapors, the gases relating to group of spontaneous ignition T1 – T4 and categories of IIB, IIC, IIA.
AIMM engines have a blast-tight cover in which there is a rotor, the stator, bearing boards, a box of conclusions, bearings, a casing, the shaft and the fan cooling all system of the engine in operating time (a way of cooling - ICA0141).
- Nominal operating mode of S1 engines.
- Marking options on explosion protection – 1ExdIIBT4, 1ExdeIIBT4/2ExdeIICT4, 1ExdIIBT5/2ExdIICT5, 1ExdeIIBT4.
- This type of electric motors is capable to work with rated voltage of 660B, 380B and 220B and with a frequency of 50 Hz.
- The greatest possible deviations of frequency of current about 2,5%, supply voltages – +10/-5%.
- The average level of noise of the electric motors working without loading, does not exceed the values normalized by state standard specifications for the second class.
- The explosion-proof AIMM electric motors meet all safety requirements and have all necessary certificates of conformity.
- As for options of climatic modification, such engines can have "At" marking for a temperate climate, UHL – for cold, T – for tropical and OHM – for vessels the river sea.
Also, you can are interested in the electric motor explosion-proof the AIU, VAO, VAO2, VAO2U, AIM90-280, BP series, 4VR, V.AIUL is intended for use in the territory of explosive zones where there are parts of fine highly inflammable dust or gases.