- Country of manufactureRussia
Exhaust gas settling tanks are designed to remove formation water, mechanical impurities and salt from oil. Oil settling tanks, type OG, are installed at oil producing and refining enterprises, in installations for preliminary treatment of water and oil. This type of sedimentation tank is made horizontally with elliptical bottoms. Devices are placed inside that allow trapping mechanical particles and droplet moisture, which is then removed for subsequent use for technological purposes.
Improved waterproofing (increases the service life of the device). Possibility of manufacturing these devices from stainless steel 12X18H10T (or its analogues). Possibility of supplying tanks with improved thermal insulation from basalt canvas (supply from a leading manufacturer). The service life is from 10 to 30 years. Warranty - 18 months (up to 24 months).
You can return a purchased product if it:
- broken or damaged ('not of satisfactory quality')
- unusable (‘not fit for purpose’)
- not what was advertised or doesn’t match the seller’s description
You can't return a purchased product if it:
- it was damaged by wear and tear, an accident or misuse
- you knew about the fault before you bought the item
- you’ve just changed your mind
Returns are free.
Manufacturer's warranty 18 months from the date of commissionin