- Время полимеризации
- вес комплекта
The two - component painted epoxy structure for the leveling and finishing polymeric coverings on concrete, and as an independent covering.
- The device of the protective and leveling coverings tinted on the concrete bases or as a finishing layer on other surfaces in warehouse, production, trade, assembly rooms, underground parkings, hangars, ladders, etc.
- As a protective layer in the enclosed space for the concrete bases, cement plaster, epoxy fillings and asphalt coverings.
- universality in application
- semi - gloss silky surface
- high mechanical and chemical resistance
- opportunity drawing by layers of various thickness
- excellent adhesion and high durability
- fine compatibility with various fillers
- simplicity of drawing
- lack of solvents
Parameter Units of measure Method Value Material type Component A — actively diluted epoxy tinted low - viscous on the basis of diphenols A, a component B — the modified polyamine Chromaticity RAL 7004, other colors by request is standard Density g/cm ³ DIN 51757 1,50 Dry rest % calculation 100 Time of life, 20 °C min internal technique of the company 25 Durability on compression MPa EN ISO 604 68 Durability on a bend MPa EN ISO 178 50 Tensile strength MPa EN ISO 527 27 Shock durability kJ/m ² EN ISO 179 40 Istirayemost (on Tabera) mg DIN 53 754 65 Hardness DIN 53 505 86
Reagent The general result after 8 weeks Fresh water With firmness Water sea With firmness Aviation fuels With firmness Transformer and lubricating oils With firmness Gasoline With firmness Aldehydes With firmness Alcohols With firmness Fats With firmness Ketones It is unstable Surfactants solutions With firmness Aromatic hydrocarbons With firmness 10% lactic acid With firmness, Change of a surface 10% acetic acid With firmness, Change of a surface 20% sulfuric acid With firmness, Change of a surface 98% sulfuric acid It is unstable 20% of sodium hydroxide With firmness 10% of sodium hypochlorite With firmness, Change of a surface 1,1,1 Trichloroethane It is unstable
Contact the seller
Epoxy bulk structure of ESP