- BrandЕЛЕКТРО MAГ
- Country of manufactureUSSR
- Type of engineCollector
The DPR - 32 - F1 - 13 the engine of a direct current of low power - the electric motor with excitement from permanent magnets, with a hollow beskarkasny anchor.
Engines DPR - 32 - F1 - 13 have the following advantages:
- a possibility of regulation of frequency of rotation in the wide range;
- linearity of the mechanical, and also adjusting characteristic;
- big starting moment;
- high speed;
- the small weight and volume on unit of useful power;
- higher efficiency.
Lack of collector engines is:
- existence of brush and collector knot that limits their durability and is a source of a radio noise;
- are not suitable for operation in explosive environments.
Design of the DPR - 32 - F1 - 13:
F1 - execution with one output end of a shaft.
Fastening of engines - for a flange.
Time constant - from 15 ms to 20 ms.
Technical characteristics of the DPR - 32 - F1 - 13:
Range of frequencies - from 1 Hz to 5000 Hz.
Current - 0,05 A.
The starting moment of engines - 9,8 mn · m.
Tension - 20 Century.
Rotation frequency - 8000 rpm.
Stability of frequency of rotation with use of special devices - more than 0,5% .
Practical limits of regulation of frequency of rotation - from 1: 5 to 1: 20.
Inclusion of PC on the return polarity is not allowed.
Power setting - long.
Service conditions of the DPR - 32 - F1 - 13:
Ambient temperature - from - 50 °C to 50 °C.
Acceleration - 200 m / с2.
Shock loadings - 350 m / с2.
Relative humidity of air at a temperature of 35 °C - 98% .