- Country of manufactureRussia
- Срок службыне менее 90000 часов
- Световой поток, люмен10400
- Коэффициент пульсации светового потока менее 1 %
- Тип ламп Philips TL-D Super 80 58W/840
- Защита лампыметаллическая решетка
- Гарантия полная (на замену светильника)5 лет
- Работоспособность при колебаниях напряжения сети от 160-300 Вольт
- Габаритные размеры1550х360х122 мм
- Потребляемая мощность116 Wt
- Степень защитыIP 54
We give full guarantee of any damage - 5 calendar years.
It shines so much better than the LED (light emitting area many times more, and the total illumination is better).
In operation it is much cheaper compared to LED lights! No need to remove the sudden breakage due by malfunction of the driver, the replacement cost of which will block the energy savings.
Lamp LSPO set and forget about it for five years, enjoying a comfortable bright light.
And it is not necessary to decide on repair abruptly disconnected LED lamp (yes even on the mark, but still above the operating equipment).
Lamp Description LSPO
Lamp LSPO designed for general illumination of public buildings, classrooms of schools, preschools, classrooms of universities and other educational institutions, medical institutions, as well as for lighting of working pipelines seats, auxiliary production facilities, garages, covered parking lots, corridors, library, lobby, lobby , trade halls, etc.
These lamps can be closed type (GI) Fluorescent luminaire closed translucent polycarbonate lens thickness 2 mmWhich is sealingly mounted in slots in the reflector lamp. Diffuser completely smooth on the outside for easy cleaning. It provides a better heat lamp operation at low ambient temperatures.
These luminaires are designed for general lighting space, with severe environmental conditions, production workshops, medical and health care facilities, garages, warehouses, as well as rooms with high dust and cigarette smoke.
Also LSPO luminaires can be equipped with protective tubes for fluorescent lamps from a colorless polycarbonate optical diameter 38 mm.
These luminaires are designed for general lighting areas with severe environmental conditions: woodworking shops, textile, chemical, food industry, laundries, car washes, dry cleaners, medical and health care institutions.
Benefits fixtures LSPO series:
- Instant start. Even at low temperatures down to - 40 (tested). It can be used on the street under a canopy.
- Using a fluorescent lamp with improved luminous efficiency ( Philips TL - D Super 80 58 W / 840).
- No noise, flicker (stroboscopic effect).
- Longer lamp life - more than 20,000 hours without loss of illumination during the eight hour working day.
- Reduced operating costs, including disposal or recycling.
- High protection class IP 54.
- Full shielding from electromagnetic radiation.
- Low coefficient of luminous flux ripple (less than 1%).
- Operation at oscillation voltage of 160-300 volts.
- Lack lighting pulsation flow (in accordance with SanPin).
- Conserving power by 2 times.
- Controlled safety switch for lamps (warm start).
- Increased guaranteed service life of electronic ballasts (more than 90 000 hours).