- Country of manufactureUkraine
Elements of a fastening of the top structure of a railway and tram track
Fastenings are bespodkladochny elastic, the pozvolyayushchiya to reduce the level of vibration and noise. Are used on railway tracks in Ukraine and abroad.
These fastenings are intended for laying on direct sites and curve sites with a radius more than 350 m of jointless railway and tram lines with all types a rail on reinforced concrete cross ties with freight density to 50 million t gross/km in a year and speed up to 200 km/h.
The fastening has a number of economic and operational advantages:
- the small number and simplicity of components reducing costs of laying of assembled rails and sleepers approximately on 45 in comparison with a klemno-screwed connection of type of CB
- the elasticity of a fastening allowing to reduce the level of vibration and noise
- lack of the threaded connections which are exposed to failures and corrosion
- actually total absence of need for service as does not demand a constant dokruchivaniye of bolts
- usability during replacement of rails and a discharge of tension in railway lines.