Products of other enterprises
Electric motors asynchronous explosion-proof the AIM, AIMR series are intended for work as the drive of stationary cars and mechanisms in explosive productions chemical, gas, oil processing, coal and other industries. Structure of a symbol (XXXX XXX X XX X2,5):
- XXXX - a series (AIM, AIMR)
- XXX - a dimension on the ESKD qualifier 179100 (rotation axis height, oo);
- X - the adjusting size on electric motor length (S, L, M);
- X - A(B) - distinction on power for an identical tipoispolneniye and a polyusnost (And yes In can be absent);
- X - number of poles (2, 4, 6, 8);
- X - types of a climatic modification and category of placement.
- Height above sea level - no more than 1000 m.
- Air temperature from plus 40 to minus 45 °C for a climatic modification of U2,5; from plus 40 to minus 60 °C for a climatic modification of UHL 2,5; from plus 45 to minus 10 °C for execution of T2,5; TOM2.5.
- Relative humidity of environment for AIM, AIMR electric motors
- executions At - 100% at a temperature plus 25 °C;
- executions of UHL - 80% at a temperature plus 25 °C;
- executions T, VOLUME - 100% at a temperature plus 35 °C.
- Regarding influence of mechanical factors of external environment - on state standard specification 17516-72 M1 group.
- Nominal operating mode of electric motors - long S1 in accordance with GOST 183-74. Operation of electric motors in operating modes of S2, S3, S4 is allowed, and the choice of loadings for the specified modes is carried out according to the general theory of the electric drive and OST 16 0.510.062-85. The choice of power of the electric motor depending on the ambient temperature and height above sea level - on OST 16 0.510.062-85.
- AIM, AIMR electric motors are produced on nominal tension of 220, 240,380, 415, 500 and 660 V with a frequency of current of 50 Hz and on 220, 230, 240, 380, 400, 415, 440, 500 and 660 V with a frequency of 60 Hz.
Contact the seller
Electric motors are asynchronous explosion-proof